Eating scorpions in Mexico, climbing volcanoes in Guatemala, surfing in Nicaragua, chasing sloths in Costa Rica, island hopping in Panama, dancing Rumba in Colombia, lifeguarding in Ecuador and more...

March 31, 2010

Primos en Costa Rica


The van left headed  south and I was dropped off at Aldo and Mar´s house where Keone was staying. It is a beautiful bamboo and wood house built by themsleves that is open and free. There is a huge plantation of Aloe Vera on the outside and it felt like I was in a peaceful paradise. While we waited for Moana to come into town Keone and I explored the town with long bicycle rides and lots of snacking, listening to music and playing cards.




Keone hiding his face after one of our many buraco games.



Aldo, Keone and I going surfing





The beach was all ours and the waves were great!

Tired after the shesh

Coco, Aldo and Mar´s daughter




















After dyas of cooking, playing cards, going to the beach, bike riding and just hanging out with the family we decided that we would all go to Bocas del Toro, Panam and spend some more time together on te road. I was really happy to have experienced Puerto Viejo in a more local way and also to have my cousins accompanying me on the next leg of my journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment